Sunday, July 13, 2008

*Capricciosa!;)

I went to the Italian restaurant named "Capricciosa" with my friend, Megumi.
We were studying at school library till 21:00. When I was writing some reports, Megumi was using computer and doing something. I thought she was also writing reports or something. However, she was searching some food instead of doing her HW. haha
She was sooooo hungry and couldn't endure. And she found some discount tickets that we can use at "Capricciosa". Luckily, there is "Capricciosa" very near our uni and it open till 23:00 or so. Therefore we decided to have dinner!!;) I used to go to the restaurant with my family before. ;)
Have you ever been there?
I said I love the restaurant called "FRIDAY'S" before. Also I love this restaurant,too!!;)
Their Italian foods are delicious!:)
And it has amicable,,,,umm,,,very warm atmosphere.

In addition, you can have birthday party here,too!;)
I recommend this restaurant if you want to relax and enjoy having meal♪
I think "FRIDAY'S" is more international than "Capricciosa".

Anyway! What I want to say is that I really enjoyed having good meal and talk with my best friend, Megumi!!;)

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Normally, I don't like chain restaurants because they are boring and the food is not so unique or good. But Capriciosa is pretty good! The cakes look nice.

The Italian place on the other side of the station is even better but more expensive. Ferris students can get a discount I heard.