Monday, July 7, 2008

*July 7th...☆

July 7th is the Tanabata Matsuri, or the Star Festival. This has its origin in ancient China.
It was said that on the evening of July 7th, Weaver Star (Vega) in the west coast of the Milky Way and the Hordboy Star (Altar) in the east coast are allowed to meet each other only once a year.
In that day, It is said that if you write your dream or hope on a small paper called Tanzaku and hang it on a bamboo leaf, it will come true
I wrote some hopes on a paper and wished.
Did you wish something?? I hope your dream come true.;)

Also, when I got home at 23:30(I was studying at school till 21:00 with some of my friends.), I found a parcel for me. I checked from where and whom. And I was surprised!! Because it was sent from America by my American friend TOKI who I introduced you before on this blog.)
He really likes playing basketball and I also love dancing, so he sent me some bags, T-shirt for doing some sports!;)
Also he gave me a letter.;) He said he will come to japan sooooon!!;) I can't wait~~!! Well, I really like these wonderful gifts!! I will call him tomorrow to say "THANK YOU!!" Today is the Star festival, is it a coincidence?

No comments: