Saturday, June 14, 2008

*Dream will come ture?

Recently, I got an email from my friend in America. I had met him when I was in high school. (maybe 3 or 4 years ago.) My city Kisarazu and his city are “sister city”. Therefore I went to America as an ambassador of goodwill of my city. The name of the city is “Oceanside” in California. Actually it was the first time for me to go to foreign country. I really wanted to go to America since when I was a little girl. So I was soooo excited!! During I has stayed there I went to local American high school and I had met him there. His mother is Japanese and he was interested in Japan. So we became very close friend so soon.

However I could not stay there for a long week and I promised him to come back there someday. However it was not so easy to go to America because I was still student. And he also had had a same problem, too. But we have been keeping in touch with each other still now.


Oh! What I really wanted to say is…he said he will come to Japan this fall! His mother said she wants to go to Japan, so he will probably come with her! I can’t believe it!!;)
He will come to Japan!! I can’t wait! haha
And I decided that I will go to America this winter to meet him and other friends!!
My parents don’t disagree this time. Therefore I will surely go to America! Next is my turn.;)
I’m soooooo exciting now!

First of all,,,,,,I have to start looking for a job to make money~~!! lol

No comments: